Vision Online Services is a web-based tool designed to enable you to manage some of your general practice needs without having to attend the GP surgery.
The following modules are currently available:
- Online Appointments – This enables you to manage your appointments online, you can make, cancel and view existing appointment. See Online Appointments for further details.
- Online Repeats – This allows you to order your repeat prescriptions online, select the items you require and send the request to your practice. See Online Repeats for further details.
To use Online Services you must:
- Have internet access and an email account.
Note – If you want to set up more than one account (eg for other family members) we advise against using the same email address for each account. If you use the same email address for multiple accounts, appointment booking and prescription ordering confirmation emails for all accounts will be viewable by all who have access to that email address.
- Inform your practice that you wish to use this service.
- Obtain a registration letter for Online Services from your practice which details all the information needed to register online.
- Register your account from www.myvisiononline.co.uk.
- Once registered, you will need to activate your account via an email link.
Note – If you have any problems setting up and using your account, please contact your practice.
Download and complete a registration form
Get the process started and download a Vision Online Patient registration form, which you can complete and deliver to the practice.